Wednesday, August 7, 2013

just one of those days (and today's inspiration)

Today has just been one of those days. Filled with weird phone calls, random emails that seem to disappear right before my eyes and tons of miss-communication. I am not sure what is to blame - we just past a full moon phase, we did have a long weekend but this is the middle of the week so we should be over it by now and it's weird because it doesn't seem to just effect a few people - it seems to have messed with everyone I have come into contact with. Days like this are just weird.

Here's some inspiring images that are getting me through. Happy hump day!



What's inspiring you on this short work week friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!