Tuesday, June 26, 2012

recently ...

I picked this up from the library and could not believe that neither one of us had seen it. I fell asleep but Chad loved it. I watched the end the next day and had some giggles. We both sure do love us some Johnny and Pirates :)

Couldn't resist this little $5 treat when I browsed the almost empty shelves of our Fields store that is closing down in Aldergrove. I started reading it but that quickly turned into just browsing and looking at the pictures. Those ladies sure do make me laugh ... and then I realize how much more money they have than I do and it makes me want to weep a bit - ha ha. Gotta love (and hate) them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!