Friday, June 15, 2012

recently


Hello Friday! We meet again :) I have been on an emotional rollercoaster lately but have been so busy between work, planning our golf tournament and soccer this week that I haven't been able to process much. This weekend is going to be filled with grandma, the twins and catching up. The sun is out right now but it is supposed to disappear for the weekend. Bummer but I have a list to tackle that involves being inside the house so I am slightly okay with that weather forecast. 

I just finished listening to these two audiobooks in the car. I stumbled across Anna Quindlen randomly through the library and I am a bit in love. She is creative, she is strong, she is witty and she is easily to relate to. I have enjoyed my first two of her works and can't wait to listen to more!



Oh Heart - how you brighten my day and make me smile - always a delight!


Today's inspiration ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!