Tuesday, June 5, 2012

random inspiration

Sometimes you come across inspiration randomly that is so powerful and mind-blowing that it floors you and you just have to share the source. Enter Susannah Conway. I came across her blog through another blog that I follow in my Google Reader. She has just released a book (This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart) about her struggles with grief after her partner passed away from a heart attack. I was intrigued and went back into the archives of her blog to read a bit more about her journey. Her story. I am only a few entries in to the start of her blog and I am blown away by how comfortable I feel reading her words. I feel like I am reading a letter from a dear old friend. We already have a ton in common and I can't wait to learn more about her through her blog. She is a delight! Happy reading friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!