I have had a ton of "things" floating through my head lately and I have just felt kind of scattered for the past few weeks. In order to get back on track, I have to get back to my "To Do Lists" and my goals. In no particular order and with no timeline attached as of yet ...
- Try Bikram Yoga at the yoga studio in Langley.
- Remember to send out birthday and holiday cards to the people I care about well in advanced of the specific date required.
- Take the May extra long weekend to rejuvenate my soul and get back on track.
- Finish my recipe card box project.
- Finish my wedding photo projects.
- Start a physical paper journal or blog more often.
- Figure out how I can contribute to the house renovations and gardening process without a) pissing off my husband or b) feeling stupid.
- TO BE CONTINUED ...