Monday, May 9, 2011

to do list/goals

I have had a ton of "things" floating through my head lately and I have just felt kind of scattered for the past few weeks. In order to get back on track, I have to get back to my "To Do Lists" and my goals. In no particular order and with no timeline attached as of yet ...
  1. Try Bikram Yoga at the yoga studio in Langley.
  2. Remember to send out birthday and holiday cards to the people I care about well in advanced of the specific date required.
  3. Take the May extra long weekend to rejuvenate my soul and get back on track.
  4. Finish my recipe card box project.
  5. Finish my wedding photo projects.
  6. Start a physical paper journal or blog more often.
  7. Figure out how I can contribute to the house renovations and gardening process without a) pissing off my husband or b) feeling stupid.
  8. TO BE CONTINUED ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!