Wednesday, May 4, 2011

last night

Last night it was FINALLY sunny again so I went for a long walk after dinner. I finished this audiobook - not really my usual taste but it kept my interest (minus the hokey and cheesy parts that were threaded throughout it).


When I got back from my walk Chad was busy on the computer and listening to the hockey game (thank you Canucks for winning but next time please just do it in regular time instead of OT). So I decided to watch "The King's Speech". I only got about a third of the way through and decided to call it quits and go to bed and I really do not think I am going to finish watching it. Am I the only one who does enjoy the movies that win all the awards?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!