Monday, May 30, 2011

this weekend i/we ...


  • Friday night we helped Ms. Katy move into her new condo. A 2 bedroom, 2 bath number right in my work building - College Court. Hello neighbor! We enjoyed post move pizza and beer/wine while watching and finding out that the Canucks will be playing Boston in the Stanley Cup finals. Went home to relax and started watching this. I am so hooked!
  • I also finished this book ... such a fun and easy read!
  • Saturday morning I woke up early and had a hot bath. Then Chad and I went to Country Lumber to pay for some new doors for our place - family room is almost complete - coming together and I am loving it! Then I took off to Burnaby to visit Grandma B (still in the hospital) and then to meet Team Tara at Metrotown. Did a bit of shopping, visited the new Disney Store and then had a nice sushi dinner. Then got in line to buy tickets to see this movie and laugh our asses off!
  • Sunday I cleaned the house and did some paperwork that I needed to catch up on and then had a lovely visit with my parents and Mr. Travo! Then I made a VERY spicy Indian chicken dish for dinner and settled in to watch this movie. I wasn't sure what to expect and couldn't wait for it to be over but I am still thinking about this morning so I guess that is the whole point to a long-lasting movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!