Tuesday, May 3, 2011

last night

I got off at 3 pm to go and vote. My boss has taught me a ton of things but the one thing I will take with me always is - "If you don't vote, you don't get to bitch." Amen!

We came home and it was still pouring out (it was raining all day long) so I threw a Wal-Mart Special $1 bag of McCain fries in the oven, made some grilled cheese sandwiches and heated up some of Momma VDB's homemade turkey soup! A perfect meal for a not so perfect spring day.

After dinner we settled in to watch Chad's Easter present ... The Yellow Submarine! Have you ever seen this? All I can say is WOW. I am going to have to do some research on this today on my lunch break - it is just so bizarre!


After this was finished we needed a break to re-group so I read my latest book (Lottery - more details to come soon - almost finished) and Chad had a shower. Then we watched 3 episodes of season 2 of "Weeds". We are really getting into this show!


All I can say about this show is that I really need her to hook up with Conrad! If you have seen future seasons, please do not tell me if this happens (but I know it will at some point).

Happy Tuesday Friends! xo

PS - YES ... Hello new government! It is time for the grown-ups to start running things. Hopefully things will follow suit at the Municipal level at the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!