Thursday, April 7, 2011

true to form

I just finished this audiobook in my car on the way to work. I have listened to several of Elizabeth Berg's stories and usually love them but this one took me a little while to get into. It follows the story of a young girl through the trials and tribulations of what we would now call "the tween stage". Some parts were predictable but the thing I loved about this book was the fact that it intertwined the story with letters from one character to another - Elizabeth has done this in her other books and I just love the accent change of the characters - really brings the story alive!

Next up ... Me by Ricky Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!