Friday, April 15, 2011

milk

No, I haven't magically started enjoying that cold white stuff. I still hate milk and do not understand why other people drink it. Get your calcium and Vitamin D from other places people! Good, non-dairy sources of calcium include collards, bok choy and baked beans - all yummy! Okay - I so digressed here ... my original point is that we watched the movie "Milk" last night starring Sean Penn.

Have you seen it? Thoughts? Chad - SUPER caveman style personality - was not into all of the blatant man-on-mom affectionate scenes but he sat through the whole movie nonetheless (so proud of him - baby steps people!)

What I took from the movie is the fact that there can be so much hate, anger and abuse around something that can simply be broken down into LOVE. This is a crazy world we created, grew up in and still live in ... onwards and upwards people ... onwards and upwards! Happy Friday Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!