Tuesday, April 12, 2011

last night

I picked up "The Blind Side" from the library - I LOVE my free rentals! I made my haystack dinner recipe with ground turkey but baked it instead of just stacking it on the plate. It was delicious! Then I took off for a beautiful 45 minute walk on my new "loop" that I mapped out. It was a gorgeous evening - just a bit windy but the sun was shining and the clouds were few and far between! Then home to pop some popcorn and settle in to watch the movie. Chad didn't want to watch it at first but what else was he going to do? Ha ha! We both loved it - touching and it had Tim McGraw in it - Bonus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!