Monday, April 11, 2011

me

I just finished this audiobook on my lunch break. I found it to be a bit preachy in some parts (which, in all fairness, is not what I think Ricky intended at all when writing this book to share with the world) but the spiritual and inspirational parts were great reminders for me to use in my day to day life. This autobiography is filled with lots of inspiration but is peppered with small parts that probably should have been kept inside his personal diary. It is a good look into the life of Ricky Martin but was definitely written for him to have a history of his life and choices - not necessarily with the reader's interest in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!