Wednesday, February 23, 2011

why do sleeping patterns randomly change on us?

I woke up at 1:00 am this morning (technically in the middle of the night) and did not get back to sleep until 4:00 am and had to be up at 5:00 am for an event. Why or how does this happen? I have a lot on my mind right now - house renos, party planning details, work events, etc. But how in the world am I randomly up WIDE AWAKE on a random Tuesday/Wednesday night? If I lived on my own I probably would have gotten up and worked on a project but with Chad and Lexxus in the bed with me, my only real option is just to just toss and turn and wait it out.

I am feeling okay right now after my 6:30 am Business Breakfast Club event but I know before I get to take off at 1:30 pm this afternoon I am going to hit a wall. At least I have Heart to keep me smiling throughout my day!
Enjoy friends and I hope you all had a great night sleep - happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!