Friday, February 25, 2011

the castaways

This was one of those "I-only-have-a-few-minutes-so-I-will-just-grab-based-on-the-cover-art" type of choices from the library. "The Castaways" by Elin Hilderbrand is about four couples who live in Nantucket and how their lives have intertwined since before they got married, had children, developed careers, etc. This story is a rollercoaster of emotions, tragedies, love and family. I actually sat in my car for an extra five minutes this morning when I got to the parking lot at work so I could hear the last bit of the CD. I highly recommend this emotional tale and can't wait to either read or listen to some of Elin's other treasures in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!