Monday, February 21, 2011

why can't we have a three day weekend too?

Friday ... Did a bunch of running around and grocery shopping in Langley. Just a bunch of things checked off of our "to do" list which always feels great. Home for Shepherd's Pie, Wine and the "Green Hornet" which I fell asleep through (it was a great nap).

Saturday ... Up early for breakfast and puttering around the house. Chad was distracted by tons of reno projects so I got some stuff done in my office/craft room which always makes me happy. Then off to Tara and Aaron's Housewarming/Engagement party. So much wonderful food! Then off to Cory and Stacey's for a quick visit and cuddle with the twins.

Sunday ... Soccer game in Coquitlam which we killed - 6 to 0 - go Ninjas go! Home for a bath and finished "The Carrie Diaries". Made Indian for dinner and then watched a couple of episodes of "Burn Notice" before crashing early. As always - could add another day to my weekend and I would be a VERY happy camper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!