Wednesday, February 2, 2011

jay's hair mission

I need a new look but not sure if that is to be accomplished with colour or cut or both. Let me know your thoughts - would love to have your input friends! And yes I am a HUGE fan of Jenny McCarthy (so is my husband but I have to remind him that no matter what my fabulous hair dress does to my hair, I am never going to actually look like her!) Sorry - no credit for the photos but if one of these is your pic - just let me know! Thanks everyone!

I just like the layered look with the long bangs ... but bangs and I don't seem to every find a way to be friends.

I wish I could just go with my hair and let it fly free like this but I am a control freak. Okay, okay - I am working on it!

I fell in love with this little lady's wedding when I was in the planning process and just like how structured her cute short hair is. 

Chad's vote ... of course :)


This is ALWAYS my hair goal but no matter what, it never turns out this way :(

Again with the light and layered look but I always make everything so straight, perfect and structured. Again - working on it people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!