Monday, September 30, 2013

oh heart

Happy Monday Friends! Well fall sure came in with a gusto this year! The weekend was scattered with stormy weather which meant cozy moments on the couch watching Netflix and lighting lots and lots of candles.

I am feeling tons of baby movement today and pain - feeling incredibly uncomfortable. Friday is my last day of work before mat leave and due date is still set for October 25th. I need a break - I am beyond needing a break actually and really looking forward to the time off but I have a ton to do between now and Friday at 5:00 pm.

I will (hopefully) be blogging much more regularly once I am off of work. I have a ton of blog posts started but need to sit down at home and finish them up. Time is not my friend right now.

Will be back soon ... enjoy your week!

P.S. This made me smile yesterday. "The Little Mermaid" is by far my favourite Disney movie and "Heart of the City" is my favourite comic strip so put them together? Makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!