Friday, May 24, 2013

today i


Today I:
  • Posted my first item for sale on Craigslist.
  • Started to feel like I am getting a cold.
  • Saw a field full of donkeys and it made me very happy.
  • Watched the series finale of The Office and loved it.
  • Re-realized that I love the colour combo grey and orange together (actually I love grey with almost any other colour).
  • Cleaned up my email files where I save everything. Always feels so good to purge and delete.
  • Got a ton of work done for my job. Feels awesome.
  • Forgot all my Friday night plans because I am heading home to bed. Feel worse even in the little time that it took me to write this list. Oy!
Happy Weekend Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!