Thursday, January 26, 2012

sick but i still have heart!

I have been so sick the last two days ... AGAIN! I must be a medical miracle - I cannot believe that I was sick just before Christmas and now another sinus infection/head cold (not sure which) has taken over my body. I slept from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, got up and made dinner (I was starving so it is definitely not the flu) and then went to bed from 7:00 pm and slept through until 7:00 am this morning. I have an event this afternoon until 6:30 pm and all I have the energy to do today is daydream about going back to bed.

These are the days that I praise all the Momma Bears out there - I have zero clue how they take care of their families and themselves at the same time!? Craziness - great job ladies (and the Papa Bears out there too)!

At least Heart keeps me smiling ... and the sun is shining. Small blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!