Sunday, January 22, 2012

happy birthday grandma bower

My dad's mom turned 89 on January 21st and we went and wished her a happy birthday today. This year's gifts included lucky bamboo and chocolates.

Grandma Bower is one of my most favourite people in the world. I have memories filled with love, hugs, laughs, knitting, tea, Golden Girls, grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup when I think of her.




She was a huge part of my childhood and I know that I am the woman I am today in part because of her. I inherited her love of taking her of people, her obsession with the written word and her talent for arts and crafts.

Thank you Grandma. Today I honor you for being my role model, my friend and the best hugger in the world. Xo




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!