Monday, January 9, 2012

currently

Reading ... I really enjoyed the first two books by Mr. Larsson but they do take me a while to get through so it will be a bit before I get to reading on my new Kobo that I got for Christmas. Having a few glitches with it so that will give me time to fix it without freaking out :) Started reading a "Beginner's Bible" on the weekend too. Not sure my feelings around it but it has always been on my "to do" list so I guess 2012 is the year!


Listening to ... Tara and I decided that our "buddy goal" for 2012 is to LIVE IN THE MOMENT and I think Eckhart Tolle is going to be my buddy to keep me on task with this one! I will be listening to him to and from work so hopefully he will keep me grounded on a daily basis.

Watching ... We are going to start the first season of "Six Feet Under" when I pick it up from the library. I used to watch this show with my mom and it was so good so I am pretty sure Chad will enjoy it. We are Dexter fans afterall :) We watched "Never Let Me Go" last night (well - Chad left half-way through because he was super sized bored) and I think this is one of those movies that is probably an excellent book but it just translated into a long, boring drawn out movie. Too slow. Oh well - that is what the library is for - checking out things you might not if you had to pay for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!