Monday, January 30, 2012

my weekend

I had the most amazing, frustrating, loving and difficult weekend that I have had in a long time. I have been in quite the funk since 2012 started and it is time to get out of it - now. I have to make a choice to be happy in my day-to-day life with what I have and I have to stop trying to change things.

Friday I had a great night catching up with my friend Tara. Dinner and drinks at Milestones followed by manicures at Spa Pure in Langley.

Saturday and Sunday were all about family - which I love. Lunch with Chad's Grandma and lots of time with our nephew Curtis on Saturday. Then Sunday we spent the day looking after our twin niece Sidney and nephew Chance.


There were lots of cuddles and laughs over the weekend but there was a dark shadow hovering not too far above me - I have been picking fights with the hubby, being super defensive and over-analyzing EVERYTHING ... basically I am letting THE EGO get the best of me and this has to stop - NOW.

This was what I found first thing this morning on Facebook - starting to realize that the universe really does give you all the inspiration you need as long as you are looking ...

"Difficult times are the greatest opportunities in disguise. When we face difficult times we have to put in determined work to get ourselves into Joy. But let me tell you, when you can get yourself into Joy despite what is happening around you, your life must change - it's the law! In addition, as you become Joy in difficult times you are becoming the master of your emotions, the master of your life, and the master of the law of attraction. Difficult times are your greatest opportunity to practice yourself into Joy." ~ From The Secret Scrolls by Rhonda Byrne

P.S. And just because Heart always puts a smile on my face ... have a great Monday friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!