Monday, August 29, 2011

this weekend

I had a lovely visit with Grandma Bower. She was looking, feeling and acting way better than the week before so that always makes me happy!

Lots of lazy moments in the sun for Ms. Lexxus and myself!

We set up our new patio furniture just in time for a Sunday afternoon visit from Jim and Mom.

Chad's garden is flourishing and his patio vision is almost complete. Next summer is going to be amazing in our back yard!

Started listening to this audiobook and am enjoying every minute of it - no wonder there was so much hype around this book and movie release!


1 comment:

  1. Did you manage to post from your iPhone? I loved Water for Elephants -- such a great book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!