Wednesday, August 10, 2011

it always amazes me ...

I am always amazed with what one simple change can do to a room. Chad and I bought this light fixture from Ikea last weekend while on a the hunt for the perfect master bedroom curtains (which we found - yay us). I think the light was about $60 but Chad REALLY wanted it. I could see the allure but couldn't really picture it in the room he wanted to put it in ... the laundry room!? 

I had to work late last night so when I got home, Chad and Lexxus were curled up with all the lights out so I moved through the house in silence and darkness. But when I got up this morning, I went into the laundry room and the light was so. much. better. Seriously - the room looks completely different and then angles on the light help light up the mudroom more, etc. - $60 but the room looks brand spanking new. Isn't it amazing what a new detail can do to spiff up a place? Now if only we had a door on this room since there is a toilet in there ... nah, probably not going to happen :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!