I think I blinked and then all of a sudden it's October - how the heck did that happen? :) What are your October goals?
- Start decorating our house and make it our home.
- Start reading "Wheat Belly".
- Have 5 amazing work events! Yep - 5!!!
- Start Christmas shopping.
- I know - I'm sick :) I have a few things already but need to get my shopping list organized this month for sure.
- Carried over from September.
Drink more H2O.
- Scheduled for October 5th. DONE!
- Stupid DealFind company went out of business. Not going to worry about this right now. PRETTY MUCH DONE! :)
- Working on this and making HUGE progress!
- Start working on Legare's MOH speech.
- August: Have not started but do have it on my list and have some very fun ideas for a starting point.
- September: Starting working on a little something, something extra for my main girl. Excited about it!
- October: The something extra is complete and the speech is on its way. Progress!
- August: Have purchased supplies but have not physically started working on this project. I feel okay about this as these are Christmas gifts so I have time.
- September: Have purchased more supplies and printed off some photos. Can't wait to jump into this a bit more over the fall!
- October: I'm on holidays in November and this will get started and (hopefully) completed that week!
- September: I have zero clue as to why but this is such a challenge for me!
- October: Still so working on this!
- September: Must work on this for the fall.
- October: Hope to work on this when I have some time off in November!