Wednesday, October 31, 2012

november goals


Happy Halloween friends! Tomorrow I get to officially start planning for Christmas! Yes - I am that person. This is my most favourite time of the year! Time to get focused on my plans and projects. What do you do to keep yourself sane during this overwhelming season?

My goals are a bit different this month - more personal vs. project based. I have been doing a lot of self-discovery lately through my reading, who I spend my time with and the activities I put into my calendar. Heading into a wonderful holiday season with only peace, joy and love on my brain! What are your November goals?

November Goals:
  1. Judge less. I wish I could eliminate this all together but I am realistic. If I catch myself doing this at least that is a start.
  2. Stop apologizing for things that I am not the least bit sorry for (nor should I be).
  3. Be less passive aggressive. Deal with things in the moment and don't put them off.
  4. Read more.
  5. Focus on ME. Put ME first because now one else is going to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!