Wednesday, November 2, 2011

right now



Keeping close to home today. Sick again with a cold and ear infection. Hopefully I will be better for this year's holiday season if I get all the sickies out of the way now!

Snacking
 on left-over Halloween mini chocolate bars. Each cold and flu seems to come with a different food craving and this one definitely wants to be fed sweet things. Weird.


Sipping
 on Mountain Dew. I believe in fluids, fluids and more fluids when I'm sick but right now this is the closest thing we have in the house to Ginger Ale.


Remembering
 all of the things I have to do at work but that just makes me even more tired and I just want to crawl back in to bed.


H
oping that I feel 100% better tomorrow.


Wishing
 that I was feeling 100% better right now.


Waiting
 for this stupid cold to go away! :)


Hating
 that it hurts to even type this.


Looking
 forward to the weekend but more importantly to the next few long weekends and Christmas holidays.


Admiring
 all of the successful events I have organized over the last little while.


Searching
 for Christmas gifts. I feel like I am already behind! 


Pretending
 we have the money to buy gifts for everyone under the sun.


Taking
 a break from life today. And maybe tomorrow.


Reading
 The Girl Who Played with Fire.


Listening
 to new episodes of Sarah's House on HGTV. Man she is a snob but I do enjoy it. Twisted - I know.


Grateful
 for my career, home, family, Lexxus, friends and always ... and most of all ... Chad.


Thanks for the template and inspiration Narrating Life! LOVE your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!