Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i am SO ready for a break!

The true reason that I am so totally, completely and 100% ready for my 2 week and 2 day break over the holidays? If someone continues to ask you questions but they really do not care to hear your answers or give you credit for the inspiration they get from your answer - wouldn't you want to run away to? I am at that point where little things are annoying me for no good reason, I am questioning everything and not coming up with any answers that make sense and I am losing the focus that I need to be great at what I do. Bring on 2012 with a clean slate - can't wait to see what the New Year brings! (Unfortunately though, most people don't/won't change so it is up to me to get everything back on track - wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!