Monday, November 7, 2011

recently

Just finished listening to this audiobook. So simple and predictable but it was like a hot cup of tea on a cold fall day - it just made me feel cozy listening to it on the way to work.

My niece Sidney and her twin bro Chance enjoying the pumpkin patch. These kids are too adorable not too share and they have huge personalities to go along with their cuteness too. Love them!

I don't remember where I got this photo from so I apologize for not giving credit but seriously - if you are ever having a bad day just look at this and I know you will be smiling and enjoying life once again!

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!