Wednesday, November 16, 2011

first draft christmas wish list

My family has been asking me what I want for Christmas and I can honestly say that this year, I would love health and happiness for all that are close to me. I know it sounds sappy but it is the truth. I have felt "a change" this past year and am loving every minute of my marriage, my home, my family, my friends and my career. Life IS good. I drive by a church on my way to work each morning and they have a sign outside that says "The Lord is My Shepherd, I have all that I need" ... this brings me a bit of inner peace every day.

But because I am forced (twist my rubber arm) into name drawing, holiday planning, christmas party inviting, etc. - I have prepared a brief list just in case!

Because I am a dreamer ... an iPad is numero uno on my wish list this year (and probably was last year). I am head over heals in LOVE with my iPhone and can't even imagine what kind of time wasting trouble I could get in to with one of these bad boys. Chad and I are getting a mac sometime next year so this will wait but one day - you will be mine! Count on it!
 I have hard AMAZING things about this show so I would love the season DVDs so that Chad and I have a new series to follow. I would also love all the past episodes of Gilmore Girls too - that would be a delight!

Almost out of my bottle of RALPH and need to move on to something new. This smells DIVINE and my fingers are crossed that my amazing hubby comes through on Christmas Day :)

I don't need THESE track pants but I do need some new soccer gear including track pants, shin pads and boots.  

I want to build my collection of Christmas movies and we already have Santa Clause 3 so I need 1 and 2 but I had to post number 2 because it is the funniest one. Those reindeer slay me ... get it? Ha ha! I also want It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street and the list goes on but this is a must to add to our shelves this holiday season!

What are you wishing for?

1 comment:

  1. Is that perfume Nina? I got a little bottle of it from Sephora because the little apple is SO CUTE. And it smells good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!