Tuesday, October 4, 2011

lately ...

I have been over the top busy with both life and work. I don't usually get myself overwhelmed - just a bit stressed out - but I have been overwhelmed but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel ... but then I start thinking about the holidays and my heart gets all jumpy again :) Been a bad, bad blogger lately - must get back on track with that as it does help me collect my thoughts and keeps me focused.

We've watched a bunch of movies lately but not one has been 100% awesome - except for 'Dinner for Schmucks' which was way more entertaining than I thought it would. Looking forward to my next batch to become available at the library.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!