Monday, October 10, 2011

just finished

I read 'A Stolen Life' by Jaycee Dugard in just two days. It wasn't the most well written book - written almost in journal form with reflections from her life now after each chapter. I don't have much to say about this book other than - WOW - what a story and the fact that she has come out of it with her head and heart in the right place and moving forward with her life is incredible. She is a true angel and inspiration and I hope she continues putting one foot in front of the other into her bright and peaceful future.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!