Thursday, July 28, 2011

recently ...

Chad and I watched these two movies over the past few days. I am a HUGE J-Lo movie fan ... true chick flicks at their best but this one left a ton to be desired ... the acting was horrible, the chemistry didn't work for me and it just seemed like it was thrown together. Chad wasn't too thrilled to be watching it in the first place so I will let you guess what is reaction was on your own!

I have seen Super Size Me before but Chad hadn't and asked me to get it from the library. I have read reports the contradict Morgan's claims in the movie but still - fast food IS fast food no matter how you look at it and it is NOT good for you - no matter how you slice or dice it. I believe in "everything in moderation" (I do love a good McDick's breaky on our way down to the States while we wait in the Aldergrove border line-up ... I'm not going to lie) but if you eat fast food every day and do not exercise, you are going to get fat. Done and done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!