Friday, July 15, 2011

meet my new best friend

Okay, okay - to any of my real life (aka non-make believe friends) read this ... no, I don't have a new friend that you don't know about BUT I have fallen absolutely in love with an author who I wish could be my new best friend - Jen Lancaster!

I am currently reading this ...

and listening to this ...

and can not wait to start in on these two titles ...
   

In short, Jen is so real and true, I feel like we could be sisters from another mother (not quite the same as brothers from another mother but you get the point). I relate to her so much and so many of her life story mirrors mine (she has a Paul Frank wallet, her husband LOATHES the fact that she watches reality TV, she has a pitbull, it takes her forever into her life to figure out how to buy clothes that fit her body type, she is a smartass ... seriously the list goes on and on). LOVE and highly recommend for a summer giggle! Enjoy my new friend friends!

PS: This is now on my wish list ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!