Thursday, May 15, 2014

three things thursday

1. A great reminder when life gets busy and loud.
 
2.. I was going to write a whole post about this but thought I would list it here instead. Looking for a great gift for a mother-to-be in your life? Get her a pack of bra extenders! I saw these in my drawer the other day and was reminded how awesome they were when I was pregnant, and continue to be as my body changes with breastfeeding. Remember to get her a pack of 3 and 4 hook ones because every bra is different. Trust me - this is an inexpensive gift that might seem odd in the moment, but the mom-to-be will thank you!
3. This was hanging in my grandmother's room in her care home and after she passed, my aunt wanted me to have it. My dad made this many moons ago and he is long gone as well. I will cherish these photos for years to come. And yes - that's me in all my half naked glory sitting in my grandma's bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!