Friday, November 29, 2013

1st time mom review series // coming soon

I will be starting a series called "1st Time Mom Review Series". This has been one heck of a journey so far and I have been all over the cyber world and back on my adventure to find out what might work right for my new little family.

I know I am not the only one who has struggled making the right decisions before the baby is even born. It can be a completely overwhelming, anxiety driven, exciting and exhausting process. The research I have done alone on cloth diapers made me feel like I was back in college!

I am still working on a list of topics and some will be delayed. We aren't planning on using cloth diapers right away because the ones we have don't usually fit newborns but I hope to work through several posts at the end of the year and in the early New Year.

I hope you will join me on this series. Ask questions, share with your friends and pass on to the mommas-to-be in your life because trust me, they are trying to find answers to the same questions I am.

If I can help a 1st time mom in even a little itty bitty way, I will be thrilled. Thank you to all of you out there who helped me navigate these crazy pre and new baby waters. xo

I will work on getting a better logo for this series down the road but for now, this is as good as it gets. And I think it describes my entry into motherhood perfectly - I look exhausted and like I have no f*&%ing clue as to what I have gotten myself into. Both "looks" are right on the money! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!