Friday, September 21, 2012

who doesn't love patrick?

I just finished this audiobook and I was so sad when it was finished. Some days I wanted to just sit in my car and listen to Patrick telling his story but alas - work or home life called :) Can you believe that there almost wasn't the line "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" in the movie Dirty Dancing? Insanity! Patrick's life was one big love story with his wife Lisa - intertwined with different career choices and circumstances ... and horse :) The love between them was beyond words - so beautiful. I am sure that the hard copy version of this book would be just as amazing but you would miss out on Patrick's giggles here and there throughout the chapter. Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!