Tuesday, July 3, 2012

july goals



I know it sounds so repetitive because everyone is either talking about how fast time flies or the weather, but holy crap - how is it July already? And where is the sunshine? (Yes - I am now officially old.)

My May and June goals kind of blended in together (some are just going to be on-going as they are not something I can just check off and mark as done). Let's see what July has to offer!

As you can see I have a lot of goals still left to accomplish but I feel good that they are written down and I am working towards them.
  1. Start working on Legare's MOH speech.
  2. Create summer photo albums as gifts for two very special people in my life.
  3. Brainstorm for an on-going creative project.
  4. Figure out my work social media plan (schedule, tools, reports, etc).
  5. Book some time off to work around the house.
Goal Updates:

Eat more slowly, say grace and think before eating.
July: On-going.

Brainstorm more ways to use my organizational skills for a possible career choice.
May: My mind has been working at this every day and night. Still in the thinking stage but getting closer ... I can feel it!
June: Unfortunately I haven't made much progress on this one so it has to stay on the list!
July: This is in my mind constantly. Still brainstorming away and really have to see how I can make this happen in one creative form or another.

Work on a craft project per week.

May: Been doing more thinking than doing on this goal but I can feel it coming together. Hello Crafty May!
June: Dreaming but not doing. Must DO in June!
July: OBSESSED but have not done this so far. Must. Make. This. Happen.

Get back to making jewelry.
July: OBSESSED but have not done this so far. Must. Make. This. Happen.

Get my recipe project in order and start cooking them!
July: OBSESSED but have not done this so far. Must. Make. This. Happen.

Read a little every day.
DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!