I feel like I just did this yesterday for July. Honestly ... where does the time go? I guess it is flying by because I am having such a good time :)
- Continue going to my Monday night appointments. (More on this in a future post.)
- Finish a jewelry project I have been working on for a friend's birthday.
- Save enough money to replace our front window.
- Start and finish reading the book 'Boundaries'.
- Visit my Grandma at least twice.
- Start working on Legare's MOH speech.
- Have not started but do have it on my list and have some very fun ideas for a starting point.
- Have purchased supplies but have not physically started working on this project. I feel okay about this as these are Christmas gifts so I have time.
- Haven't figured out an 'on-going' project but have been working on a few different things here and there so I feel really good about that. Lots of ideas floating through my head - now it is just time to start executing those ideas!
- COMPLETE! WOOHOO!
- I just talked to the girls in the office about booking the last week of August off. A week of doing a lot of nothing here I come.
I decided to put some of my previous goals into an on-going goals list because they aren't something that I can accomplish overnight (let alone over a month). This is what I continue to work on:
- Eat more slowly, say grace and think before eating.
- Brainstorm more ways to use my organizational skills for a possible career choice.
- Work on a craft project per week.
Get back to making jewelry.Supplies purchased and a project is in the works!
- Get my recipe project in order and start cooking them!