Monday, July 30, 2012

august goals



I feel like I just did this yesterday for July. Honestly ... where does the time go? I guess it is flying by because I am having such a good time :)


August Goals:
  1. Continue going to my Monday night appointments. (More on this in a future post.)
  2. Finish a jewelry project I have been working on for a friend's birthday.
  3. Save enough money to replace our front window.
  4. Start and finish reading the book 'Boundaries'.
  5. Visit my Grandma at least twice.

Goal Updates:
  1. Start working on Legare's MOH speech.
    • Have not started but do have it on my list and have some very fun ideas for a starting point.
  2. Create summer photo albums as gifts for two very special people in my life.
    • Have purchased supplies but have not physically started working on this project. I feel okay about this as these are Christmas gifts so I have time.
  3. Brainstorm for an on-going creative project.
    • Haven't figured out an 'on-going' project but have been working on a few different things here and there so I feel really good about that. Lots of ideas floating through my head - now it is just time to start executing those ideas!
  4. Figure out my work social media plan (schedule, tools, reports, etc).
    • COMPLETE! WOOHOO!
  5. Book some time off to work around the house.
    • I just talked to the girls in the office about booking the last week of August off. A week of doing a lot of nothing here I come.
On-Going Goals:
I decided to put some of my previous goals into an on-going goals list because they aren't something that I can accomplish overnight (let alone over a month). This is what I continue to work on:
  1. Eat more slowly, say grace and think before eating.
  2. Brainstorm more ways to use my organizational skills for a possible career choice.
  3. Work on a craft project per week.
  4. Get back to making jewelry.  Supplies purchased and a project is in the works!
  5. Get my recipe project in order and start cooking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!