Wednesday, July 4, 2012

baggu rocks!

I made my first purchase from Baggu a few weeks ago and I have been meaning to do a shout-out to this amazing online company (just my thoughts, not a paid endorsement).

I use a nylon bag every day for my lunch, papers, etc. that I have to take to and from work. I received one from my girlfriend a while back but it was starting to tear and get really rough looking so I wanted to get a new one. I had read about Baggu on a blog a while back so I thought I would give them a try.

I ordered this:


and these:


but when I looked at my confirmed order, I found out they were sending me the three pouches and this:


I hadn't even looked at the Seahorse bag previously so I was confused. There isn't any way to go back and check your order on their site so I emailed them. I got a very quick reply that included an apology and a lovely note telling me that they were sending me the Moon bag at no charge and to keep the Seahorse one as well.

When I picked up my order I was delighted with the quality of the bags and pouches ... and with customer service like that, I will definitely be purchasing more products from Baggu in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!