Monday, March 7, 2011

monday morning update


Friday - Leah, Daryl, Chad and I went to the Bedford House for Steak and Prawns again - YUMMY and amazing! Chad had to work on Saturday for a 1/2 day so we went home after dinner and I finished "Deep Dish" (super fun read - I totally picture Gerard Butler and Reese Witherspoon playing the leads if this was made into a chick flick - I would watch for sure!) and Chad went to bed early.


Saturday - Mom and I went into Burnaby and visited with Grandma B. She is doing well and was having lunch when we were there so it was a quick visit but I love catching up with her. Then we grabbed Subway for lunch and I headed home to rest for a bit. Then off to Abbotsford for Nick's 13th birthday dinner with the family. I cannot believe he is 13 - crazy how time flies. Everyone is doing great and I got to spend some time with Abbey and Ainsley which always makes my day. Lasagna dinner with the whole family? What could be better than that? :) Then I dropped Chad off (he has been working like a crazy man lately at work and at a home so he was beat come Saturday night) and I went to Alli's house to take in part of her 31st surprise birthday bash. Stayed for a while and caught up with everyone and then headed home for another early night - I was beat too at that point!

Sunday - 10 am soccer game vs the most annoying team of all time. Every time we play this team my eyes start twitching in annoyance (not really but I do wish I could punch someone and get away with it). They didn't have enough players so it was a painful game but we ended up winning (3 to 1 I think?!) After some injuries and back talking - the game just wasn't worth it but since it was Alli's actual birthday yesterday we got to celebrate with cupcakes after the game! Yes! Then home for a bath and off to get some groceries at Wal-Mart and Costco. Home for a dinner filled with appetizer foods and a bottle of wine and then we watched "Burlesque". Chad and I both really enjoyed the movie. I heard that it had some horrible reviews but it kept our interest. And then - again - early bed time :)


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!