Friday, March 18, 2011

give peace a chance

Chad and I finally got to watch this documentary last night after I picked it up from the library. It was an amazing telling of how the US government (the most powerful government in the world) was afraid of little old peace loving John Lennon and his lover side kick Yoko Ono. My favourite part was just a brief clip of John saying something to the affect of "Ghandi tried it. Martin Luther King Jr. tried it. And they both were shot. So I thought I would give it a go. Give peace a chance." Hmm - just why is the US have such a hard on love for war but peace is something that scares the crap out of them? Interesting points John ... interesting points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!