Tuesday, October 13, 2009

my weekend update on a tuesday

FRIDAY ... I got sent home early - darn cold/flu thingy. Then I read my book for a bit and we did a bit of running around - then went for Thai food with Alli, Rob and Peyton.

SATURDAY ... Chad, his mom and I went and explored the Cranberry Festival. It was awesome. Then we went and did some shopping in Burnaby and had dinner with my aunt and cousin's from Cali at Earls. It was a great night - they were giving Chad a REALLY hard time about marriage, etc. It was fun.

SUNDAY ... Chad and Rob went ATVing so I spent the day looking after Peyton and the two dogs. Then Chad and I busted out to Abbotsford for dinner with the fam at Cindy and Tim's. Home early - we ate WAY too much.

MONDAY ... Got up early and cleaned the house from top to bottom. Then went to my parent's house and had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Then Jim, Chad and I did a drive around looking at potential houses. Went to pick up Chad's Grandma. Then to his parent's for turkey dinner ... pretty sure I am still full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!