Tuesday, October 6, 2009

monday morning update ... on tuesday

So sick yesterday ... slept until noon and then up for a fried egg sandwich and a bath ... back to bed. Up for Mr. Noodles and a grilled cheese sandwich. Watched GI Jane with Chad and back to bed again. At work today with a Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand - see how long I last :)

Friday ... Pizza Hut and Movie Night.



Saturday ... Took Grandma B to get a perm at the Beauty Salon :) Shopping with Tara for a Celebration at Metrotown. No luck BUT got some t-shirts I wanted, a sweater vest, some fun dollar store finds and a pair of lululemon undies (the best ever) so I was happy. Home to bed!

Sunday ... Went to my soccer game in Abbotsford but didn't play. We won 4-0 though so I was VERY proud of our team! Home to my parent's for a nap while Chad and Jim went and looked at houses. Then to Pasta Polo for my Grandma D's birthday dinner. Home to bed where I stayed until almost right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!