Monday, October 19, 2009

monday morning update ... friday soccer and no dress sunday!

friday ... Soccer in Mission at 7:30. Yuck! But we won 7 to 1. Yay us!

saturday ... Up early to go to a wire/bead jewelry making class with my Mom and Tara. Off to Ricky's for lunch and then my mom and I did some Halloween shopping. Ran to the Bay to get my Olympic gear as we have to wear Red to support the Canadian Olympic team every Friday. Home for a bit and then grocery shopping. Back home to make fajitas and then drinks upstairs with Alli, Rob, Bobbie and Rob and Bobbie's mom Sue.

sunday ... Went to Coquitlam Center, Lougheed Mall AND Metrotown and still do not have a dress for my event on Saturday! Crazy! Bought a pair of dress pants just in case. And a new little purse. And Chad got a Halloween mask but that is about it! Grabbed some Chinese food and took it over to my Grandma's house as my Aunt is still here from Cali. Visited for a bit and then home for Chad to go to bed and me to watch/flip Alive and Tori & Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!