Tuesday, September 15, 2009

this too shall pass ...

I see myself living a life in which I’m absolutely and totally healthy. Everything is working together for my own good and well being. There’s prosperity flowing through me. I’ve found true, beautiful love with an honest, respectful, thoughtful and balanced partner. I’m only doing work that I enjoy and that I find both fulfilling and rewarding. I spend my time on hobbies that I love. I’m providing value everywhere I go.

~ Breathe
~ Stop Complaining
~ Stop Gossiping
~ Continue Practicing Yoga
~ Try Something New as Often as Possible
~ Positive Thoughts
~ Eat Slower
~ Eat Fewer Calories
~ No Mindless Eating
~ Drink Less
~ Stop Giving Away So Much: (Gifts, Time and Self)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!