Monday, September 28, 2009

monday morning update

friday ... costco, wal-mart, visit with my parents and all-you-can-eat-sushi with Alli, Rob and Peyton. A quiet and fun Friday night!

saturday ... we went to Chad's friend's (Wes and Allison) wedding. It was a good time - but a gong show. Below are the photos of us on the way to the wedding and then the next morning ... wonder what happened in between?!? :)





sunday ... soccer game - we won 2 to 1 - yay! To my parent's house for lunch and then off to look at a house. We might actually put an offer in - VERY SCARY! Beef dip with my parents and then home to bed. Slept from 8 pm to 7 am this morning ... really hoping to beat the start of this cold/flu that is trying to attack me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!