Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Starbucks Breakfast ...

C and I had to do some running around before we headed out to Harrison to spend the day with his family on Sunday. The stores we had to visit (Costco and Petsmart) weren't open until 10 a.m. so we ran over to the Starbucks in Chapters (what a LOVELY combination if you ask me!) and grabbed breakfast. I have always LOVED their breakfast sandwiches (the low fat one is the best) but I also broke to peer pressure and ordered my first hot coffee big girl drink - EVER. Yep - you read that correctly. I have never ordered nor have I drank a full cup of coffee in my life. I am 30. So I broke and got a tall Spice Pumpkin Latte. It was love at first sip. Fall in a cup - heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!