Tuesday, December 6, 2011

currently

Right now I am in the process of listening to this audiobook to help me get into the Christmas spirit (this feels like dejavu as this is not my first Christmas book of the year but without snow, it takes a while for it to sink in for me). This is a cute listen - super predictable but gives you warm fuzzy feelings from the relationships that develop throughout the chapters. I have all of my Christmas shopping done and am "THIS" close to having all of the wrapping done too so I have to do something to keep that Christmas vibe going in my life. 


This morning I went to the dentist first thing before work and got an "all good" on my teeth. Love that - have not had any issues with them in FOREVER (touch wood) except for teeth grinding and gum erosion which are both works in progress.

I started using a Bible Study app on my iPhone. This will come as a shock to some but reading the bible (regardless of what I believe) is something I have wanted to do for a long time and what better way then in day-by-day chunks using modern technology? Mind you - I am only at the very beginning and already a bit confused and questioning everything so we will see where this process goes in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!