Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 questions: holiday style

A big thank you to Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers for this fun idea!
25 Questions: Holiday Style
Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Eggnog with rum please and thank you.
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
One main gift and stocking and nothing is wrapped.
Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Right now we don
Do you hang mistletoe?
No but I saw the most beautiful REAL mistletoe ornament this year that I thought I needed but I couldn't swallow the $30 something price tag.
When do you hang your decorations up?
This year we don't have any decorations because we are living in a construction zone but normally definitely before December.
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
My mom's ham ball.
Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Always Christmas Eve and getting my brand new PJs.
What is on your Christmas wish list?
A Kobo. Pretty, pretty please!
Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve?
One gift - PJs and a small gift usually.
How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With lights and random ornaments that bring tons of memories each year.
Snow? Love it or dread it?
Love it for Christmas!
Real tree or fake tree?
Impartial.
Do you remember your favorite gift?
Cabbage patch kids when I was a kid and my Uggs and Lug bag as an adult.
What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?
Spending time with my family.
What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I am usually too full to get to the dessert table but nanaimo bars are a hands-down favourite.
What is your favorite tradition?
My new favorite tradition is church on Christmas Eve with momma Elaine.
What tops your tree?
Tinkerbell!
Do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving - 100%!
What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey - no joke!
Candy canes, yuck or yum?
Yummy - only once a year!
Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story.
What do you leave for Santa?
Nothing anymore but watch out Santa when we have kids :)
Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?
Stockings, breakfast, presents, TV and relaxing. Heaven!
Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall?
At the mall!
Christmas letter or Christmas card?
Sadly none this year but either works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!